Greetings, I'm Tina, and I serve our family of clients as a client success lead.
I have been with Covenant since 2016
- As a Client Success Lead, my role is to ensure our clients' satisfaction and success by proactively engaging with them, addressing their needs, and providing tailored support and guidance to help them achieve their financial objectives. I am the advocate for our clients within the organization, working to build strong, lasting relationships and ensuring they receive the highest level of service and value from our firm.
- I find immense satisfaction in helping clients achieve their financial goals and witnessing their success while building lasting, trust-based relationships along the way.
I am here to:
- Help with New Account setup, required documents and disclosures.
- Help with questions on account status, balance, and fees.
- Resolving technical issues related to online accounts and assisting with account security and password resets.
- Change to personal information, contact details, beneficiaries, address, or name change.
- Help execute financial transactions, contributions, and distributions, set up RMD's set up standing payment instructions. Most importantly I will answer your questions and address your needs and if I am not able to, I will direct you to someone who can.
- Help retrieve tax documents and statements if needed.
- Add some fun and education with Events.
I may contact you about:
- Account reviews and updates
- Follow up after meetings. (email of expectations)
- Paperwork (information needed, walk-through of signing, follow up on transfers or new account opening)
- Special occasions
I am driven by a desire to serve, to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others, to contribute to their success, and to build meaningful client relationships. I can't wait to hear from you and start our journey.