Hey, I'm Kelly, and I serve our family of clients as a Client Success Associate.
I have been with Covenant since 2019
- I help ensure that clients have a positive experience & achieve their financial goals by building strong relationships with them. I assist clients with onboarding, setting up accounts, addressing any questions or concerns they may have, and assisting them with any issues that may arise whether I’m able to help them personally or connect them with someone else who can. I try to offer the highest level of service possible.
- While I really enjoy my job, the biggest thing I like about my role is the clients – we truly serve an absolutely wonderful group of people. I love getting to know them through meetings here at the office, and on a more personal level at various events like our annual picnic, Fall Fest, and the volunteer opportunities offered by CFG.
- I also really like the feeling of satisfaction I get knowing what I do helps contribute to our client’s financial success & well-being, helping to secure their futures.
I am here to:
- Help with new account setup
- Help with questions regarding account status, balances, fees
- Help clients who get locked out of their online accounts by assisting them with resetting their password
- Assist with changes – beneficiary changes & updates, name/address/phone number changes, personal information changes
- Process contributions or distributions for your account, set up bank links, process RMD’s
- Help clients with obtaining their statements or tax documents
I may contact clients about…
- Scheduling review appointments
- Volunteer opportunities
- Account transactions – keeping them updated about transfers, contributions, distributions.
- Special occasions
I am here to serve and assist you to the best of my abilities, to provide you with information, answer your questions, and help with various tasks & questions. Please feel free to let me know how I can be of service to you today, and I will do my best to meet your needs & expectations. I find helping others to be incredibly fulfilling whether it’s through my role here at CFG, volunteering, or just lending a helping hand to others. I hope to make a positive impact in the lives of others and contribute to creating a better and more compassionate world.